Saturday, July 14, 2012

Open house

When you are a fan of HGTV like me and watch "House Hunters" you might want to imagine that being a Realtor is a "piece of cake" job, where you can parade in your high heels and wear perfect outfits. Well, don't get me wrong, there are moments when it isn't.
I was going today to have an open house and it had been arranged where I would find the keys. Unfortunately, they weren't where they were supposed to be. I was, instead, trying to climb a 6 foot fence and unlock a gate but, alas, I was really not able to get my arm around it to reach the lock from the inside. I went back to my car and the only thing that I could use to elevate myself was my daughter's booster seat. I brought it with me, positioned it sideways and was able to open the lock. Hooray! Sweaty and flushed I smiled my polite smile when my first visitor arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment